Training is a key step in the Partner School journey. Our annual P2 Partnership includes video training. However, we also offer in-person and virtual training opportunities. Please click here or see below for a list of public training opportunities.
And, if you are interested in private training only for your staff members, please reach out via our Contact Form.
- Virtual Summer Showcase. Dates: Aug 3-5. Click here for details.
- P2 100 In-Person Training. Date: August 11 at 9 am ET. Location: Falls Church, VA. Click here for details.
- P2 150 In-Person Training. Date: August 13 at 9 am ET. Location: Falls Church, VA. Click here for details.
- P2 100 Virtual 3-hour Training for NYS Schools. Date: August 19 at 8:30 am ET. Click here for details.
- P2 100 Virtual 3-hour Training for non-NYS Schools. Date: August 20 at 9 am ET. Click here for details.
- We have been inspired with what we have seen in our school community since implementing The Positivity Project. We know that what we are teaching and discussing in our classrooms will forever change the way our students understand, look at, and treat others.Brett Woodcock, Principal at Morgan Road Elementary School
- We are in the business of changing lives, and partnering with The Positivity Project has rekindled that fire.Jeremy Mitchell, Principal at Indian Hill Elementary School
- The seminar was amazing and just what our school needs. All of us cannot wait to start in our classrooms and then we are going to teach our staff. While in the class I was designing the walls of the school to reflect P2!Teacher, P2IT Fairfax County Attendee
- This concept is exactly what students need right now. The focus on other people and interacting with people to find happiness is profound for today's youth.Teacher, P2IT Grand Blanc Attendee
- I leave a LOT of seminars wishing for my time back. This one, I left and wished I had another day of it all! I think this is going to make a difference one school and one child at a time.Teacher, P2IT Syracuse Attendee