Training is a key step in the Partner School journey
The Positivity Project empowers Partner Schools with the resources, strategy, and training to successfully teach students about positive relationships and character strengths. We offer a variety of options to meet your training needs, such as on-site training, professional learning included in your partnership, and more.
Want to connect with the P2 team to discuss your training needs? Click the button below to complete a short survey, and we’ll be in touch within 48 business hours.
P2 100 On-Site
Ready to maximize the effectiveness of The Positivity Project (P2) in your building? We are here to guide you. Our P2 Trainers deliver dynamic, insightful on-site training, tailored to your school’s unique needs. The P2 100 Implementation Training is intended for schools brand new to The Positivity Project — and schools that have implemented it for multiple years. You will leave this training with a concrete plan for when and how to integrate – or reinvigorate – The Positivity Project at your school.
The Positivity Project National Conference is a dynamic two-day event dedicated to advancing positive character education. Over two days, you will immerse yourself in learning designed to provide the knowledge, tools, and inspiration to foster a positive school culture and enhance student success. Attending the P2 National Conference is more than an opportunity; it’s an investment in your professional development and positively shaping your students’ future.
Included in Partnership
Even if you’re unable to attend an in-person event, we make sure that you’re able to prepare your staff through training included in your annual partnership. This includes the P2 100 Video to kick off the school year — and P2 for Educators and 3 Slides for ongoing professional learning throughout the school year. And please remember, if you have any questions about implementing P2 in your building — we’re just an email, phone call, or text message away.
- This concept is exactly what students need right now. The focus on other people and interacting with people to find happiness is profound for today's youth.Teacher, P2 100 Grand Blanc Attendee
- I leave a LOT of seminars wishing for my time back. This one, I left and wished I had another day of it all! I think this is going to make a difference one school and one child at a time.Teacher, P2 100 Syracuse Attendee
- We believe that The Positivity Project is a necessary investment not only for our students but also for ourselves as educators and leaders in our community.Erin Waer, Principal at Boris Elementary
- P2 aligns perfectly. The delivery of the program is engaging, mindful of student attention spans, well suited to fit into the school day, and elicits thoughtful responses.Ann Spring, 2nd Grade Teacher at The Academy at Belle
- Kindergarten students were raising their hands and using the words “Integrity,” “Perseverance,” and “Gratitude”…Ms. Saleh’s students use these words with such tenacity and it seems so natural to them.Heather Sutton, ELL Teacher at Douglas Elementary