The Positivity Project National Conference
The Positivity Project National Conference is a dynamic two-day event dedicated to advancing positive character education. This conference is a hub for educators to connect, collaborate, and grow. Over two days, you will immerse yourself in learning designed to provide the knowledge, tools, and inspiration to foster a positive school culture and enhance student success. Attending the P2 National Conference is more than an opportunity; it’s an investment in your professional development and positively shaping your students’ future.
Don’t miss this opportunity to enhance your approach to education and make a lasting impact on your students. Secure your spot at The Positivity Project National Conference today!
- Single Ticket Price: $699 per ticket
- Bulk Tickets (6 or more) Price: $649 per ticket
Dr. Michele Borba
Join us at the 2024 P2 National Conference as we welcome Dr. Michele Borba, an acclaimed educational psychologist and best-selling author, as our keynote speaker. Dr. Borba is internationally recognized for her expertise in parenting, child development, and groundbreaking strategies to enhance children’s resilience, empathy, and character. Her engaging speaking style and practical insights have left a lasting impact on audiences worldwide.
Dr. Borba has spoken in 30 countries on six continents and served as a consultant to hundreds of schools and corporations. She is the award-winning author of 25 books translated into 21 languages. At the P2 National Conference, Dr. Borba will share her research-driven advice on fostering empathetic and thriving students.
- Professional Growth: Elevate your teaching and leadership skills with the latest insights in positive character education.
- Actionable Strategies: Return to your school with a concrete plan to implement positive character education.
- Community Building: Be part of a growing community of educators dedicated to creating positive and thriving school cultures — through character and relationships.
- Informative and Inspiring Keynote Speakers: Engage with thought leaders and innovators in positive character education.
- Refreshments and Daily Meals: Enjoy complimentary breakfast on both days of the conference.
- Unique Breakout Sessions: Participate in sessions led by Partner School educators, tailored to provide practical insights and strategies.
- Panel Discussion with Leading Educators: Gain valuable perspectives from a panel of educators from across the country.
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with educators from across the country, expanding your professional network.
- Leveraging P2’s 1-Page Implementation Plan: Kick off the school year strong with actionable strategies and tools.
- We believe that The Positivity Project is a necessary investment not only for our students but also for ourselves as educators and leaders in our community.Erin Waer, Principal at Boris Elementary
- In 31 years of education, 13 of them as an administrator, The Positivity Project has truly risen above and beyond anything I’ve experienced.Kim O’Donnell, Ph.D., Principal at Buxton Center Elementary
- Using P2 lessons in my classroom definitely helps my students, but I feel like it also helps me be a better person.Tina Shilling, 6th Grade Teacher Central Elementary