Attend a full-day in-person training.
Training is a key step in the Partner School journey. That’s because you, our nation’s educators, are the ones on the ground inspiring your students every single day to live with the #OtherPeopleMatter Mindset, exemplify the 24 character strengths, and build positive relationships.
Our job is simply to equip you with the tools to effectively implement The Positivity Project in your school. See below for a list of our trainings taking place across the country.
And, if you can’t attend an in-person training, don’t worry! The P2 100 Initial Implementation online course is included in your annual partnership.
- We have been inspired with what we have seen in our school community since implementing The Positivity Project. We know that what we are teaching and discussing in our classrooms will forever change the way our students understand, look at, and treat others.Brett Woodcock, Principal at Morgan Road Elementary School
- We are in the business of changing lives, and partnering with The Positivity Project has rekindled that fire.Jeremy Mitchell, Principal at Indian Hill Elementary School
- The seminar was amazing and just what our school needs. All of us cannot wait to start in our classrooms and then we are going to teach our staff. While in the class I was designing the walls of the school to reflect P2!Teacher, P2IT Fairfax County Attendee
- This concept is exactly what students need right now. The focus on other people and interacting with people to find happiness is profound for today's youth.Teacher, P2IT Grand Blanc Attendee
- I leave a LOT of seminars wishing for my time back. This one, I left and wished I had another day of it all! I think this is going to make a difference one school and one child at a time.Teacher, P2IT Syracuse Attendee